Kathy has provided questions for me to answer. When I pass the Liebster on to other bloggers, I will have questions for them to answer as well.
Here are the questions that Kathy has provided.
1. What was your best vacation?
- Oh my, I think my best vacation was a couple years ago, when my family and I went on a week long road trip through Nevada, Arizona, Utah, and Idaho. We went to Las Vegas, and the Grand Canyon. It was such a fun trip
2. What is one trip you have never taken but would really like to take someday?
- There are many places on my list that I would like to go to someday. I really would like to take a road trip through the States.
3. What is something that makes you laugh?
- My little cousins and the goofy things they say.
4. If you could go back to high school or college and change an outcome of a class, which one
would it be and why?
- I did pretty well in all of my high school classes, and they ended pretty well. But I would have liked to study more in my Medical Terminology class. After completing Anatomy & Physiology above the marks, I could have easily done that with Medical Terminology. I did well in Medical Terminology, but I could have definitely studied more, and I could have done without the cramming for tests, but it got me an 84 is Med Term.
5. What is something you wish you had done when you were younger?
- Girl Scouts, or continued in Gymnastics or Ballet.
6. If you had a day to yourself, what would you do?
- A DIY spa day, a trip to the doughnut shop, and a shopping spree.
7. What is your favorite meal (at home or at a restaurant)?
- Do I have to choose just one? I do love Taco Ring. It is total comfort food.
8. What is your favorite saying?
- Currently, I don't really have a regular "saying". I say "That's Neat!" A lot.
9. If you were given $500 to spend anywhere, where would you go and what would you buy?
- I would save it for my move to Florida.
10. What is one event or activity coming up in the next few months that you are most looking
- Nothing really. Hopefully getting a real job, going to college, and then moving to Florida. I am looking forward to seeing a new city, and living on my own.
11. What blogging advice would you share with other bloggers?
- Be passionate about it. If blogging turns into work, where it becomes that you have to drag yourself to blog, stop blogging. It isn't worth it. If it is a passion, keep on blogging, but your passion should never feel like work.
Now, here are the questions that I have for the bloggers that I nominated:
1. What is your favorite part of Summer, and why?
2. Beverage of choice, or beverages?
3. If you were hosting a barbecue, what would you serve? It can't be burgers or dogs. Be creative with
4. What are your pair of go-to shoes?
5. Now, what are go-to pieces in your closet right now?
6. You walk into Sephora/Ulta, what brand do you approach first?
7. Sweet or savory? When you choose one, what is your favorite sweet/savory thing?
8. Are you a fan of statement necklaces?
9. Where is your favorite spot to go and spend the day?
10. What is your favorite comfort food meal?
11. Are you a Netflix junkie? If so, what are your favorites right now?
Ok, now for the nominees,
Lisa from The Lane's End
Kacia from Coconut Robot
Lauren from Dressing Dallas
Bree from The Thing About Joy
Rachel from Our Yellow Door
Cindy from Newlywed Nutrition
Jenny from Blots and Plots