I am doing a post that inspired me by Jessica from mybeautifulli.blogspot.com. She is so sweet and I am excited to get to know her more through our blogs.
So here are 50 facts you may or may not know about me.
1. I had strep throat in 3rd grade, and missed the last week of school. I came back the very last day of school only to go to field day.
2. I went vegan in January of 2013 for just a month. I liked it, but could never live without meat or dairy products.
3. I had surgery in 5th grade because I had an ear infection. I had to have tubes put in my ears and my adnoids taken out.
4. I have a scar on my forehead, due to a stupid blemish that I had in 8th grade.
5. I like doing dishes at other people's houses. I don't mind doing them at my house, but when I am at other's homes, I like doing the dishes.
6. I have written a murder mystery novel. I started it in 8th grade, and finished it November of 2010. It's currently under my bed and I haven't opened my notebook the book is in for three years.
7. I have seen every episode of I Love Lucy multiple times.
8. I pulled my actual stomach muscle in the Fall of my sophomore year. I was doing a yoga pose that was way too advanced for me and I pulled my stomach muscle.
9. Due to pulling my stomach muscle, when I stand for long periods of time, my stomach gets tired and I have to sit down.
10. I went to private school from kindergarten to 8th grade.
11. I prefer soda in a glass bottle.
12. My favorite candy is Reeses Peanut Butter Cups.
13. I want to go to Florida for college.
14. I hate bad acting. When I am watching a show, and the actors are over acting or really animated, and just really bad, I turn it off.
15. I have made chocolate chip cookies so many times, I don't even need the recipe in front of me to make them anymore.
16. I had a crush on a boy for four years. From 4th grade to 8th grade. And now I could care less about him. Ha. We aren't even friends.
17. My favorite beverage is ice water.
18. I prefer blended coffee over black, but I like black coffee.
19. I like grape flavored things: gummy bears, popsicles, things like that.
20. I hate reading, but if I find a really good book, and if I get really into it, I don't mind it. I really only read blogs...
21. I lost a lot of friends last year. I lost a friend that I have know and been really good friends with since I was 4 years old, and we are no longer friends. I did make new friends last year, I actually made more friends than I lost friends.
22. I watch a lot of TV.
23. I did track for two years, freshman year and sophomore year. I loved it freshman year, hated every second of it sophomore year. I was injured the whole time.
24. I failed my driver's test the first time, due to my instructor lying about me not looking both ways at a railroad track... When the bar thing was down! ....
25. I am proud to be a Portlander.
26. I love babies and kiddos. I already have names picked out :).
27. I love research! I love researching natural medicine, essential oils, home remedies, and birth.
28. I hope to be a midwife someday.
29. My first time on a plane was when I was 11 and I went to Orlando, Florida.
30. I love it when the power goes out... Until my phone needs charging.
32. I love packing a suitcase more than unpacking a suitcase.
33. I love food shopping more than clothes shopping. (Especially organic food shopping!).
34. I have a heart for special needs kiddos and adults. Someday, I want to make a club in the community where special needs children can come we can do arts and crafts projects, and fun stuff like that.
35. My French teacher is my favorite.
36. I got in two, very tiny car accidents last year. My car was acting funny, and at a stop light, my car rolled back into another car, very slowly and no damage was caused. The second time I was rear ended and again, no damage was caused.
37. I love late night food trips. :)
38. Waiting for my soulmate.
39. I have loved Jesse McCartney ever since I was 8 years old.
40. I started babysitting when I was 13.
42. I get stressed out easily.
43. I have trouble slowing down. I need to work on that, slowing down in life, and not rushing.
44. I was born on a Wednesday.
45. I was born at Portland Adventist.
46. My sister and I are 2 years and 362 days apart. We just say 3 years and call it good.
47. I used to be in ballet.
48. I used to go to Sunriver every year, now we go every other year.
49. I hate math.
50. I love crazy roller coasters.